Calm mind is a formula from Bod that could improve your day, if you’re experiencing the symptoms of mild anxiety and stress, possibly caused by the very busy lives we lead every day; because peace of mind is everything.
Helps you to relax
Easy to swallow, film coated tablet
Supports general well-being
A CALM MIND CAN HELP YOU COPE
If you suffer from nervous tension, stress and/or mild anxiety, you’re probably unaware that in Australia, it’s estimated that anxiety possibly affects the lives of 1 in 5 people. So, at Bod Australia, our work has resulted in the formulation of Sedistress Calm Mind a high quality, soothing remedy, derived from Passiflora incarnata – the passionflower. Indigenous peoples across North and South America have long recognised the calming effects of Purple Passionflower, or Maypop as it is also known; and its influence has spread throughout the world over the centuries. Now you have access to this extraordinary formula.
THINGS TO HELP YOU COPE AND CALM YOUR MIND
- Connect with others
- Reach out as soon as life starts to close in
- Talk to old friends
- Learn to say no – politely but firmly
Make time for you:
- Learn to manage your workload
- Learn something new
- Purposefully allocate time to your favourite pastimes: reading, gardening, crafting, etc.
- Listen to the music that makes you happy
- Moving helps release muscle tension and to eliminate toxin build-up
- Get outside – just 15 minutes in the fresh air can re-energise
Limit consumption of stimulants:
- Avoid coffee, cigarettes, alcohol etc.
- Prepare and eat a balanced diet
- Positive visualisation can lift your mood
- Meditation practice can bring calm, and help reduce systems of anxiety
Seek out support:
- Medical professional
Remember to relax, and … breathe …
Sedistress may help those experiencing symptoms of mild anxiety.
Relief for mild anxiety and stress
2 TABLETS IN THE MORNING. FOR BEST RESULTS TAKE DAILY FOR TWO WEEKS.
TO HELP WITH MILD ANXIETY AND STRESS: TAKE 2 HOURS BEFORE STRESSFUL EVENT.
TO HELP AID SLEEP: TAKE 1 OR 2 TABLETS AN HOUR BEFORE BEDTIME.
Do not take during pregnancy or breastfeeding without the advice of a healthcare professional.
Always read the label, if systems persist see your healthcare professional.
Please contact BOD AUSTRALIA if you have any questions or require more information at email@example.com.
***Expiry January 2022
Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) dry herb 200mg. Equivalent to 850mg.