Scientifically derived from the plant Rhizome, our ginger extract comes in an easy to swallow tablet form, formulated to help in the symptoms of nausea and motion sickness.
Can help in the relief of nausea
Support general well-being
Easy to swallow small tablet
HAPPY TRAVELS AND NAUSEA
Travelling and going on holiday should be fun. However, we can all relate to those waves of queasiness that creep up, overwhelm you and threaten to ruin your journey, family travel plans or that well deserved holiday. If you’ve ever suffered from nausea and/or motion sickness, when travelling then you’ll know how difficult it is to manage those symptoms. At Bod Australia, we’ve developed Antimetil – Happy Travels, an extract of ginger that could help with some of the common symptoms of nausea and motion sickness when travelling.
HEALTHY HINTS TO HAPPY TRAVELLING
Avoiding the onset of motion sickness
- Sleeping while travelling is a good idea – as the body’s innate sense of balance is turned off while we snooze.
- Stay well hydrated.
- Pay attention to what you eat before and during travel: lighter meals that are low in fat and higher in carbs work best.
- Whether passenger in a car or on a boat, try and look ahead to a fixed point on the horizon.
- Breathe fresh air whenever possible.
- Getting stressed before your journey begins
- Strong scents
Alleviating the symptoms of nausea, once they start
- Close your eyes, so the conflict of stimuli between the eyes and inner ear is minimised.
- If your nausea is severe, try to keep your head as still as possible – even lie flat on your back.
- Learn the best acupressure points (eg. inner wrist).
Antimetil, a helping hand if you’re sick and tired when travelling.
ANTIMETIL SMALL TABLETS
OUR EXTRACT OF GINGER COULD HELP IN THE RELIEF OF NAUSEA
FOR BEST RESULTS: TAKE 2 TABLETS, AS REQUIRED. WHEN TRAVELLING, TAKE 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO DEPARTURE. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS FOR USE. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, SEE YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.
PLEASE CONTACT BOD AUSTRALIA IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR REQUIRE MORE INFORMATION AT INFO@BODAUSTRALIA.COM.
Concentrated extract of Zingiber officianale 50mg (equal to 500mg dry rhizome)